Jaянeads

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jaянeads

CSM Community

2 posters

Application - beatme

beatmee

Application - beatme Empty Application - beatme

Post by beatmee 18.12.12 23:06

Helloo! Smile

Name: Aigars B.
    Nationality: Latvian
    CSM username: beatme
    CSM teamname: Rollerblazers
    Introduction about yourself: working student with lots of free time

Total assets- 100k, weekly income- 15k, but my sponsor changes next week and i had 23 mp when i got my last sponsor, now i have 34.

Total MP/Sponsor/Mission status:
    TotalMp- 34/Sponsor- 1,7k for win/I took 10 or better because i thought i`ll wait for season till started playing actively again, but i changed my mind so i`m not waiting for a big mission reward.

Since i haven`t been your forum member for 7 days i can`t post the link to my players, so i just made them visible to all.

I wanted to join your community because i think it`s best to be in a stable community with a group of managers who have achieved good results in this game and of course the fact that i could learn so much from such a skilled community.

I think i could be a very active member of your community because i`m interested in other managers opinions and i like to be active in forums, eventually i think ill get pretty far in this game, i hope Smile

How active are you? ___7___

My future plans in the game are mainly about getting as far as i can get with my current teem, i had been saving money for a while and suddenly i sold this tryout for 200k so that was a big change for me, that`s one of the reasons why i think it would be a good thing to be in such an experienced community that could show me the right track to keep on in the way of becoming a good manager.

Im a 19 year old guy who`s studying and working sometimes. I live in Latvia(Small country in life and csm). I recently broke up with my girlfriend so i have more free time than ever and it`s been about 4 years since i first played csm, so i kind of had it in my mind all these years even when i didn`t play it. My other hobbies are inline skating and skiboarding, oh and i love to get shitfaced on the weekends Very Happy .

Best wishes, beatme Cool

Last edited by beatmee on 24.12.12 12:29; edited 1 time in total
    finest
    finest

Application - beatme Empty Re: Application - beatme

Post by finest 19.12.12 20:14

Hi and thank you for your application.

Stay tuned while we are evaluating you and your application. - this might take a day or two!

On behalf of the Jarhead crew -
    finest

Current date/time is 28.03.24 15:09